1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Eligibility is open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C.. You must be18 years of age and older as of the date the sweepstakes begins. Employees of Bullstrap LLC (”Sponsor”), Postscript (”Administrator”), their affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies (collectively “Promotion Parties”), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household are not eligible for this sweepstakes. This sweepstakes is void where prohibited.
4. DRAWING: A random drawing will be conducted on or about July 31st, 2020 by the Administrator to select the winner from all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. The potential winner will be notified by text message and must reply with a valid email address within 48 hours of receiving the text message. The potential winner will then be emailed instructions on how to claim the prize and may be asked to sign and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility and Release by the date set by Sponsor. Failure to respond within the applicable time period will result in forfeiture of prize and Sponsor shall have the option to award the prize to an alternate winner. The return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of winner. By entering this sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees that the decisions of the Administrator, which shall be final in all matters. Acceptance of a prize also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winner’s name, likeness, and biographical information for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. All federal and state laws apply, and all message and data rates apply.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering this sweepstakes, entrants waive all right to, and hold the Promotion Parties harmless from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Promotion Parties will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant’s failure to receive prize notices due to entrant’s mobile settings, spam, junk, or other security settings or for entrants’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this sweepstakes; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this sweepstakes; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes, or announcement of the prize. If, in the Administrator’s opinion, there is such an error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to request that the Administrator, in its sole discretion, to cancel or modify this sweepstakes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Administrator. In the event of termination, winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the "Authorized Account Holder" of the mobile telephone number submitted at time of entry. Authorized Account Holder means the natural person who is assigned to the mobile telephone number by the mobile service provider. Sponsor may ask any entrant or potential winner to provide Sponsor with proof that such party is the Authorized Account Holder.
6. PRIZE: One prize will be awarded to a single winner. The winner will be shipped a one-time prize package containing $713.95 (based on MSRP) worth of Sponsor’s goods. No substitution, assignment, or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or part thereof) with a different prize (or part thereof) of equal or greater value. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. The prize is not redeemable for cash. No cash in lieu of prize and no exchanges or substitutions, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. THE PRIZE IS AWARDED “AS IS” AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL, REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND REGARDING THE PRIZE.
7. CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM/SEVERABILITY: Entrant agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of California, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions thereof. Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS and entrant acknowledges and agrees that entrant may not bring a claim as a plaintiff, or class member in a class, consolidated, representative action, or as a private attorney general action. Entrant further acknowledges and expressly consents to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of a court of competent jurisdiction located in San Diego County in the State of California. The remedy for any claim shall be limited to actual damages, and in no event shall any party be entitled to recover punitive, exemplary, consequential, or incidental damages, including attorney’s fees or other such related costs of bringing a claim, or to rescind this agreement or seek injunctive or any other equitable relief. THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY GOVERNING LAW, THEIR RIGHT TO JURY TRIAL WITH RESPECT TO ALL CLAIMS AND ISSUES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT WHETHER SOUNDING IN CONTRACT OR TORT. In the event that any provision of this Agreement is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Official Rules, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
9. SPONSOR: Bullstrap LLC, 1712 Boca Raton FL, 33432.